I spent today fulfilling. I felt that my heart was full of energy and I was so excited. There are only three weeks leave and we will have the final text at the end of the last week, so I wanted to study harder to make sure that I can pass the final exam, I really want to do it, because I fell down the final exam last term, and it made me so disappointed. I clearly realize that I also need to practice my English more. I always try my best to do it...but sometimes I am lazy so that I don't want to do anything...when I was in that situation I told myself time don't wait for anyone. I also care about my parent's opinions. if they thought I should be study harder or something was my fault, I tend to try my best to do everything until they feel satisfactory, even though it is not my fault. I don't want to make them angry and disappointed. It is so expensive to study in UK, I feel guilty about waste money, because I don't earn any money at this moment, and if I didn't pass the exam, it is a main way to waste money...
Anyway, I will try my best to pass the exam, and live each day fully as today, because I went to library today and self studied in library about four hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment